Bath Borough Hall is located at 215 East Main Street, Bath PA 18014.
Phone: 610‑837‑6525. Bath Borough was incorporated in 1856.
The earliest white settlement was around 1728 by Scotch-Irish immigrants. Bath was laid out prior to the American Revolution, An early landholder, Margaret DeLancey, sold tracts to settlers. She hailed from Bath, England, and it is thus that the place was named.
Dr. William Wesselhoeft started the first Homeopathic School of Instruction in America in Bath, PA in 1829. The school operated through 1835.
Nearby Towns: Bethlehem Twp • Bushkill Twp • Catasauqua Boro • Chapman Boro • East Allen Twp • Freemansburg Boro • Hanover Twp • Lower Nazareth Twp • Moore Twp • Nazareth Boro • North Catasauqua Boro • Upper Nazareth Twp •