Home | Whats New | Site Index | Search

Springfield Twp, Mercer County, PA

London

The village of London is located partly on land that was first owned by Adam Black. A post office was established there in March, 1848, David Gilson being the first postmaster. He also chose the name for the post office. [1]

  1. White, J. G., editor, A Twentieth Century History of Mercer County Pennsylvania, The Lewis Publishing Company, Chicago, 1909

Street Names
Center Street South • Mercer-Butler Pike • Route 208 • Route 258