Otter Creek Township Building is located at 236 Tyro Road, Greenville PA 16125.
Otter Creek Township, set off from Salem Township by decree of the court April 21, 1858, was first permanently settled about 1800, when James Williamson raised a crop of grain. He was a Revolutionary soldier. Frederick Horn came in the following year. The settling of this township was comparatively late. Some of the land of the township was not taken up at the middle of the nineteenth century.
A post office called Pleasant was for some years maintained in the southern part of the township, and among the many German residents of the township several church organizations have been formed, a German Lutheran and a German Reformed church having been organized about the middle of the century. One of the first blast furnaces of the county, the Harry of the West, stood on the east line of the township.