Annville Township municipal offices are located at 36 North Lancaster Street, Annville PA 17003; phone: 717-867-4476.
Annville was settled in the early 1760s and was incorporated as a township in 1799. The township, little more than one-half mile wide and 1 1/2 miles long, has as its core the Village of Annville Historic District which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
Annville is home to Lebanon Valley College, founded in 1866, is a 4-year liberal arts institution related to the United Methodist Church. It was, in the early years, one of only few institutions that were co-educational. College enrollment typically exceeds 1,500 students with a full-time faculty of more than 100.