Jessup Borough Hall is located at 395 Lane Street, Jessup PA 18434.
Jessup Borough was incorporated as Winton in 1876 from Blakely Township (now Blakely Borough) and included both the village of Winton and the village of Jessup. In the 1960s the borough changed its name to Jessup, which was the larger of the two villages. Jessup is named in honor of William Jessup, a Montrose resident and President Judge of the 11th Judicial District, who became president of the Lackawanna Railroad. Jessup is most famous for its annual St. Ubaldo's Day Race of the Saints, a tradition originated in Gubbio, Italy, and dating back to 1914. 
Nearby Towns: Archbald Boro • Blakely Boro • Olyphant Boro •