The Elgin Post Office is located at 18250 Main Street, Elgin, PA 16413.
Elgin was formed out of the western part of Concord Township, in the winter of 1876, comprising about a mile square. A sawmill and a grist-mill were established on the creek at a very early day by Joseph Hall, and the place became first known as Halltown, on the advent of the railroad it became Concord Station, and when incorporated became Elgin. A very attractive cemetery is maintained. The Methodists organized a class near by in 1854 in a school house; in 1858 removed to Elgin School House, later to the Disciple Church. They later bought the Presbyterian meeting house at Beaver Dam and moved it to the borough.
Nearby Towns: Amity Township • Union City Boro • Wattsburg Boro •