Darlington's Corner  is a historic crossroads hamlet at the intersection of Street Road and Wilmington Pike, about two and one-half miles south of West Chester. The early name of this village was Thornbury. When Thomas Darlington succeeded Thomas W. Stevens as postmaster of Thornbury in 1831, the place was renamed Darlington's Corner after he held the post for more than 12 years. The post office ceased operations at the end of August, 1900.
Route 202 • Route 926 • Street Road • Wilmington Pike