Amityville is on the turnpike leading to the Yellow House. The village was at one time called New Storeville. 
The village is centered around a triangle formed by Old Airport Rd, Old Swedes Rd, and Weavertown Road.
This is the location of the Amity Township municipal offices.
- A. E. Wagner, Ph.D., F. W. Balthaser, M.E., and D.K. Hoch, The Story of Berks County Pennsylvania, Eagle Book ad Job Press, Reading, 1913
Old Airport Road • Old Swedes Road • Weavertown Road
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact
• 123634 • Privacy