Photo: Samuel Cooper Farmhouse, ca. 1820, 695 Lawrence Road, Radnor, OH. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1993. Photographed by user:Delawareohiohistory (own work), 2014, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed April, 2015.
Radnor Township municipal offices are located at 4061 State Route 203, Radnor, OH 43066.
Radnor Township is named for an old Welsh county named Radnorshire.
Nearby Towns: Delaware Twp •