Clinton County Ohio
- Wilmington City
- Blanchester Vlg
- Clarksville Vlg
- Martinsville Vlg
- Midland Vlg
- New Vienna Vlg
- Port William Vlg
- Sabina Vlg
- Vernon Twp
Photo: Doan House, ca. 1840, 822 Fife Avenue, Wilmington, OH. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. Photographed by User:Nyttend (own work), 2012, [cc0-by-1.0 (creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/deed.en], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed February, 2014.
The Clinton County Courthouse is located at 46 South Street, Wilmington, OH 45177; phone: 937-382-2103.
Founded in 1810, the county is named for George Clinton [1739-1812] who served as Governor of New York as well as Vice President of the United States under Presidents Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. It was formed from parts of Highland and Warren counties.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact