Dobbs Ferry Village
Dobbs Ferry Village Hall is located at 112 Main Street, Dobbs Ferry NY 10522; phone: 914-231-8500.
The Village of Dobbs Ferry was incorporated under the name of Greenburgh in 1873. It was renamed Dobbs Ferry some time in the 1880s. Due to its proximity to New York City, the village developed as a wealthy suburban community in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. 
- Larry E. Gobrect, New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation, Dobbs Ferry Post Office, Dobbs Ferry NY, nomination document, 1986, National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places, Washington, D.C.
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact
• 12159 • Privacy