banner search whats new site index home

Lockpit

Lockpit (formerly known as Meadville) was a small settlement on the Erie Canal near the southeastern corner of the town. In 1895 it had a grocery store and a few dwellings. [1]

  1. George W. Cowles and H. P Smith, editors, Landmarks of Wayne County New York, D.Mason & Company, Publishers, Syracuse, 1895.

Lockpit Map

Street Names
Lockpit Road

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact • 135033 • Privacy | Disclaimer