It grew up around a saw mill and woodenware factory operated by the Batcheller family after 1833. By 1870 it had grown to a prosperous seat of water-powered industry with a population of 500. The community of 70 dwellings supported 3 factories, a hotel, a school and the Batchellerville Presbyterian Church. 
- Raymond W. Smith, New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation, Batchellerville Presbyterian Church, Batchellerville, Saratoga County, NY, nomination document, 2000, National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places, Washington, D.C.
Degolia Road • Fox Hill Road • Northville Road • Route 7 • Shore Road South
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact
• 109828 • Privacy