The Day Town Hall is located at 1650 North Shore Road, Hadley NY 12835.
Day was formed from Edinburgh and Hadley as Concord, April 17, 1819. Its name was changed in 1827. It lies in the northeast corner of the county. The surface is chiefly occupied by several spurs of the Kayaderosseras Mountains. The principal peaks are Oak and Bald Mountains.
The Sacondaga River flows through a narrow valley through the southern part of the town. Its channel is narrow and it is navigable through the town.
The first permanent settlers were Phineas Austin, James Thomas, Dyler Perry, and families named Clay and Bond.
The first religious meetings were held in the barn of Peter Van Vleck around 1801. The first church (Baptist) was formed in 1809.
Nearby Towns: Edinburg Town •