Le Roy Village Hall is located at 3 West Main Street, Le Roy, NY 14482.
Le Roy Village, situated on the Oatka Creek was incorporated in 1834. By 1869 the village contained 7 churches, Ingham University, a newspaper, 2 banks, 2 flour mills, a tannery, several manufactories, a number of hotels and stores and 3,000 residents. The village was served by 2 railroads: the Canandaigua and Niagara Falls R. R. and the Buffalo, New York & Erie R. R. 
Nearby Towns: Stafford Town •