banner search whats new site index home

Ephratah

In 1803, Henry Yauney, who then owned and was operating a grist-mill on Garoga Creek, purchased one hundred acres of land and had a portion platted into small lots, thus laying the foundation of the village of Ephratah. In 1808 he built a saw mill, and in 1832, having previously removed the grist mill, built a woolen-mill on the site.

Ephratah Map

Street Names
Church Hill Road • Route 10 • School Street • Woods Road

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact • 127239 • Privacy | Disclaimer