Bleecker Town Hall is located at 105 County Highway 112, Gloversville NY 12078.
Bleecker was formed from the Town of Johnstown, April 4, 1831 with Jonathan Dean serving as the first town clerk. A part was re-annexed to Johnstown in 1841, and part of Caroga was taken off in 1842. The first settlements commenced around 1800. By 1860 the town was home to churches of three different denominations.
Nearby Towns: Gloversville City • Johnstown Town •