Orchard Park Village Hall is located at 4295 South Buffalo Street, Orchard Park NY 14127.
The Orchard Park Post Office is located between South Buffalo Street and South Lincoln Avenue, on School Street. The Orchard Park Library (phone: 716-662-9851) is located at 4570 South Buffalo Street.
Formerly known as Potters Corners for the Quaker family of the same name. The name was informally changed to Orchard Park around 1882, when residents noted that the community resembled a park of orchards. The village was incorporated in 1921.
Nearby Towns: Orchard Park Town •