<
banner search whats new site index home

Grant Mills

At Grant Mills, 4 miles south of Arena on the Millbrook stream, there was (in 1898) a large boarding house run by A. W. and J. M. DeSilva, a popular place sought out by fishermen. [1]

  1. Murray, David, LL.D. (ed.), Delaware County New York, History of the Century: 1797-1897, William Clark Publisher, Delhi NY, 1898.

Grant Mills Map

Street Names
Kittle Road • Mill Brook Road

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Privacy | Disclaimer
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019
The Gombach Group • Contact • 3051