banner search whats new site index home

Rayville

Named after David Ray, an early settler, it is located in the northeast section of the town; in 1871 it contained one store, one church, one school, and about 80 inhabitants. [1]

  1. Hamilton Child, Gazetteer and Business Directory of Columbia County, N.Y., for 1871-1872, The Journal Office, Syracuse, 1871.

Rayville Map

Street Names
Ford Road • Route 13

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact • 134310 • Privacy | Disclaimer