Red House Town Hall is located at 8642 Lonkto Hollow, Salamanca NY 14779.
The area that would become the Town of Red House was first settled sometime after 1827. The town was established along the Allegheny River in 1869 from part of the Town of Salamanca. A large portion of Red House land was used to create Allegany State Park. [en.wikipedia.org, accessed November, 2015.]