Medusa, a village on Ten Mile Creek, was settled by Uriah Hall and his son Joshua about 1783, whence the name it bore for many years — Hall's Mills. Uriah Hall and his son took a lease from the Patroon of many lots covering the site of the village and vicinity, and erected the first grist mill and dwelling here. Joshua Hall continued in business here until 1806, when he was accidentally killed by a falling tree which he was chopping wood on one of his farms.
In 1897 the village had about 150 inhabitants, a hotel, a store, and 2 churches. 
Camp Medusa Road • Fox Creek Road • N Road • Rau Lane • Route 351 • Route 352 • South Street • Sugar Bush Hill Road