Shrewsbury Borough Hall is located at 419 Sycamore Avenue, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702.
Shrewsbury was settled in 1665 at a crossroads called the "Four Corners" at the meeting of the Eatontown Turnpike and the Tinton Falls and Rumson Neck Road. A King's Highway was laid out at this point in 1685, crossing the corners. Shrewsbury was settled under terms of a patent granted by Governor Richard Nicolls of New York, with Judah Allen listed as a patentee, receiving 272 acres in 1670.
Nearby Towns: Allenhurst Boro • Atlantic Highlands Boro • Deal Boro • Eatontown Boro • Highlands Boro • Little Silver Boro • Long Branch City • Middletown Twp • Ocean Twp • Red Bank Boro • Rumson Boro • Sea Bright Boro • Shrewsbury Twp • Tinton Falls Boro •