Photo: William H. Davenport House, ca. 1873, 300 East Michigan Avenue, Saline, MI. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975. Photographed by User:Dan Convery (own work), 2010, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed November, 2015.
Saline City Hall is located at 100 North Harris Street, Saline, MI 48176.
What would become the City of Saline was platted as a village in 1832 on part of the 164 acres of land purchased by Orange Risdon in 1825. The village was incorporated in 1866.
Nearby Towns: Pittsfield Charter Twp •