Photo: Homes on Cedarcroft Road, Cedarcroft Historic District, Baltimore, MD. The Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2003. Photographed by user:Hoochiehan, 2008, (own work) [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed January, 2016.
The Cedarcroft neighborhood had its genesis when Philip and George Lamb formed the Cedarcroft Land Company around 1919. Edward L. Palmer was engaged to design the new development. Most of the lots sold quickly for about $1,800. By 1921, 30 homes had been completed. After the lots were sold and the development company was liquidated, the Cedarcroft Maintenance and Improvement Corporation was formed and remains today. The covenants governed construction, neighborhood plan and color scheme. To build a home on a Cedarcroft lot in the 1920s required that the home's value be at least $6,000.
The Cedarcroft Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2003. 
Blackburn Court • Blackburn Lane • Cedarcroft Road • Fernway • Gittings Avenue • Hollen Road • Lake Avenue East • Pinehurst Road • Route 45 • Sycamore Road • York Road