Home | Whats New | Site Index | Search

St Landry Parish, Louisiana

St Landry Parish Photo

Photo: Wier House, ca. 1800, 310 East Bellevue Street, Opelousas, LA. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995. Photographed by user:Z8scrambler (own work), 2012, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed May, 2015.


TOWNS

St. Landry Parish Neighborhoods

St. Landry Parish administrative offices are located at 118 South Court Street, Opelousas, LA 70570; phone: 337-948-3688.

St. Landry Parish was established in 1805 and named for a Catholic Church that was operating in the area.

HISTORIC SITES