Chevy Chase is an early "automobile suburb" begun by developer Henry Clay Simpson and builder J. W. Davis ca. 1920-1930. It was part of a plan for a development, Ashland Park (listed on the National Register, 1986), designed by the Olmstead brothers. Development of the neighborhood continued sporadically through the 1950s.
Andover Drive • Cassidy Avenue • Chenault Road • Chinoe Road • Cochran Road • Colony Boulevard • Cooper Drive • Cross Lane • Dudley Road • Eastover Drive • Fontaine Road • Garden Road • Hart Road • Louisian Avenue • Okd Cassidy Avenue • Providence Lane • Ridgeway Road • Suke Road • Tates Creek Road