Catlettsburg City Hall is located at 2600 Broadway Street, Catlettsburg, KY 41129.
Alexander Catlett, a Virginia merchant, established a trading post at the confluence of the Ohio River and Big Sandy River in 1808. About 1812 he built a log house that was expanded over the years and is now known as Beechmoor, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The town of Catlettsburg later grew up around the trading post. During the heydey of river traffic in the 19th century, Catlettsburg was the most important town on the Ohio River between Pittsburgh and Cincinnati.
Nearby Towns: Kenova City •