St John Town

Lake County, Indiana

HomeWhats NewSite IndexContactSearch

St. John Town Hall is located at 10955 West 93rd Avenue, St. John, N 46373.
Phone: 219‑365‑6465.

Neighborhoods

The area that would become the town of St. John was first settled by John Hack and his family in 1837. A second group of settlers came the following year—four families of Michael Adler, Peter Orte, Mathias Reeder and Joseph Schmal.


HomeWhats NewSite IndexContact
PrivacyDisclaimer • © 1997-2024, The Gombach Group