Bannock County, Idaho
The Bannock County Courthouse is located at 624 East Center Street, Pocatello, ID 83201; phone: 208-236-7340.
Bannock County was established in 1893 and was named for the Bannock Indians, a tribe related to the Northern Paiute Indians. The City of Pocatello serves as the seat of county government.
- East Side Downtown Historic District
- Hood, John, House
- Hyde, William A., House
- Idaho State University Neighborhood Historic District
- Lincoln-Johnson Avenues Residential Historic District
- Pocatello Historic District
- Pocatello Warehouse Historic District
- Pocatello Westside Residential Historic District
- Quinn Apartments
- Rice-Packard House
- Standrod House
- Sullivan-Kinney House
- Woolley Apartments