Warner Robins City Hall is located at 700 Watson Boulevard, Warner Robins, GA 31093.
The Development of Warner Robins 
The development of the present-day City of Warner Robins is inextricably linked to the establishment of Robins Air Force Base along its eastern boundary. However, as with most places, the City grew slowly over time, evolving from a farm community, to a small settlement related to the expansion of our nation's rail system, to its growth as a U.S. Army Air Corps aviation and logistics depot in 1941. As the City's largest economic generator today, RAFB has always played a basic role and meaning in the presence of the City itself.
Warner Robins was first settled as York, a crossroads consisting of a U.S. post office and general store in the middle of Georgia's rich agricultural lands. As a result of the rail expansion to connect Macon and Perry, a train station was established here, and the community was renamed Wellston after the railroad's head engineer. For nearly 60 years, Wellston remained a farm community until local leaders seized upon the opportunity of the expanding federal defense industry prior to World War II. With the onset of the conflict, Commercial Circle was established, and Warner Robins expanded as a bedroom community to support busy Robins AFB. RAFB continues to be the lead industry in the City, and many of the institutions and other businesses here are related to its presence as Georgia's single largest industrial complex.
Nearby Towns: Bonaire •