Barrow County Georgia
- Winder City
- Auburn City
- Bethlehem Town
- Carl Town
- Stratham City
- HISTORIC SITES
- North Broad Street Residential Historic District
- Athens-Candler-Church Street Historic District
- Auburn Historic District
- Barrow County Courthouse
- Broad Street Commercial Historic District
- Downtown Winder Historic District
- Jackson Street Commercial Historic District
- Jackson-Johns House
- Manning Gin Farm
- Russell Homeplace Historic District
- Statham Historic District
Photo: 84 Church Street in the Athens-Candler-Church Street Historic District, Winder, GA. The Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986. Photographed by User:Chris Pruitt (own work), 2012, via Wikimedia Commons, accessed August, 2013.
The Barrow County Courthouse is located at 652 Barrow Drive, Winder, GA 30680; phone: 770-307-3035.
Barrow County was created in 1914 from parts of Walton, Jackson and Gwinnett counties. It is named for David Crenshaw Barrow, Jr. [1852-1929] who served as President of the University of Georgia from 1906-1925.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact