New Port Richey City Hall is located at 5919 Main Street, New Port Richey, FL 34652.
Originally called Hickory Hammonds prior to 1915, New Port Richey was incorporated in 1924 and named for Captain Aaron M. Richey. Richey had formed the Port Richey Land Company and established a post office here, serving as its first postmaster. During the 1920s New Port Richey began developing as a retreat for noted silent screen stars including Gloria Swanson and Mary Pickford. Other famous celebrities who frequented the area included Babe Ruth, Ed Wynn, Leon Errol and Al Capone.
Nearby Towns: Port Richey City • Port Richey City • Tarpon Springs City •