Woodstock Town Hall is located at 419 Route 169, Woodstock, CT 06281.
The community of Woodstock, Connecticut, was settled in 1686 as New Roxbury, Massachusetts, by emigrants from Roxbury, Massachusetts. The name was changed to Woodstock in 1690, but the area remained part of Massachusetts until 1749. Woodstock lay on the Connecticut Path, the overland route from Hartford to Boston.
Nearby Towns: Eastford Town •