Bridgewater Town Hall is located at 44 Main Street South, Bridgewater CT 06752.
Bridgewater was settled around 1734, and incorporated as a separate town in 1856. The name is probably descriptive. It occupies a high plateau broken by brook valleys, which rises in the north to 950 feet. The Housatonic River forms the western and southern boundary. Bridgewater has attracted many summer homes.
Nearby Towns: Brookfield Town • New Milford Town • Roxbury Town •