banner search whats new site index home

Ironton


Ironton as Described in 1901 [1]

Ironton, founded in 1860, is situated in a rich mining district and is connected with Coplay by the Ironton Railroad; it contains a store, hotel and post office. Population in 1900 was 300.

  1. John J. Hauser, A History of Lehigh County Pennsylvania, Times Publishing, Emmaus, PA, 1901.

Ironton Map

Street Names
Audrey Drive • Gayle Lane • Grape Street • Mauch Chunk Road • Oswald Lane • Penn Street • Route 1017 • Route 4010 • Sand Spring Road • Vine Street

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 215-295-6555 • 183924 • Privacy