19052 is Lenni, PA, non-delivery post office. Lenni Road runs between Pennell Road (Route 452) and Birney Highway/Llewellyn Road.
LENNI MILLS. This manufacturing village of 300 inhabitants, is located on P. & B. C. and W. C. & P. R. R's, in Middletown township, Delaware county, 4 miles west of Media, the county seat, and 18 west of Philadelphia. The place is known locally simply as Lenni, and its chief exports consist of cotton and woolen goods. Ex., Adams. Tel., W. U. John Sheldon, postmaster. [Polk's Gazetteer, 1882]
- Ainsworth Joseph, cigars and tobacco.
- Ainsworth & Son, carpet weavers.
- Beaumont G & Bro, stoves and tinware.
- Beaumont James. confectioner.
- Beetey Frank, agent Adams Ex Co.
- Bowers George, shoemkr.
- Boyd James, coal.
- Bratten, A, General Store.
- Campbell John, carpet weaver.
- Crozer S A & Son, cotton mill.
- Dunwoody John G, ice.
- Greenley Samuel, blacksmith.
- Howard 3D, General Store.
- Johnson A, shoemkr.
- Johnson J & Son, produce.
- Johnson & Co, Flour Mill.
- Kershaw James, general store.
- Larkin John W, confectioner.
- McCartney John, hotel.
- McClay Isaac, general store.
- McClay Wm barber.
- McCracken George, meat market.
- Murray F M, physician.
- Parker G W, general store.
- Parkmount Cotton and Woolen Mill Co.
- Patterson R & Co, cotton and woolen mill.
- Porter Amor & Son, carpenters.
- Pyle Worrell, boots and shoes.
- Quimby A J, undertaker.
- Rowland F F, physician.
- Sheldon John, R R Agt and Tel Opr.
- Williams Jacob, barber.
- Winterbottom Wm jr, coal.
School District: Rose Tree-Media
Lenni Road • Lundgren Road