Lyttles Corner (Littles Corner) situated one mile west of Coons Corners, contained [in 1876] one church, two stores, three steam and one water power saw mill, a shingle mill, turning establishment, grist mill, tannery, shoe shop, and about twenty dwellings.
- Child, Hamilton, Gazetteer and Business Directory of Crawford County, PA, for 1874, Journal Office Printing, Syracuse, 1874
Lyttles Corners Map
Perry Highway • Route 198 • Route 98
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 123672 • Privacy