AKA Stumptown 
Cedarville (pop. 150). On April 5, 1870, a new post office in the northern end of Chester County merely took the name North Coventry from the township in which it was located. But the site of the post office, surrounded by cedar trees, was known usually as Cedarville, and in 1878 the postal authorities changed the name of the post office to Cedarville. It was formerly called Stumptown because of the stumps left in the wake of a small lumbering facility.