banner search whats new site index home

Kimberknoll


A small development on Kimber Drive between Seven Stars Road and French Creek in East Pikeland Township, was named in 1956 by Cooper T. Bishop, Jr., who borrowed the first part of the name from Kimberton in the vicinity and added the "knoll" because of its location on a small, round hill.

  1. Pinkowski, Edward. Chester County Place Names,, Sunshine Press, Philadelphia, 1962

Kimberknoll Map

Street Names
Kimber Drive

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 215-295-6555 • 103706 • Privacy