Caln Terrace is mentioned in Pinkowski. We're not sure from the description exactly where the building lots were, but we suspect it might have been west of Barley Sheaf Road in the area which is now Broad St, Fulton Ave, and Loomis Ave. Text, below, was adapted from Pinkowsi, pp 50.
"Caln Terrace was named for the township in which it was located in 1910 when Ambrose C. Fulton, 46-year-old school director, subdivided his land at the corner of Lincoln Highway and Barley Sheaf Road into 80 building lots. The developer, son of Joseph and Annie Fulton, was born and raised in Caln Township, and throughout his life was interested in politics. He died at the age of 85."