banner search whats new site index home

Pine Hall

Pine Hall [1] situated about four miles northwest of Pine Grove, is the location of two churches, a Lutheran and Reformed. One mile to the south of these, there stands the remains of the old Northampton Methodist church, one of the first churches of that denomination in the county. A remarkable fact in the history of Rev. Asbury Guyer, now located at State College, is that over forty years ago he served this old church as pastor, and now he returns to preside over his charge of long ago, to find the complexion of everything changed.

  1. Illingworth, Ralph W., A Passing Glance at Penn's Valley, Milton, PA: Milton Printing Co., 1896.

Pine Hall Map

Street Names
College Avenue West • Pine Hall Road

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 215-295-6555 • 122382 • Privacy