banner search whats new site index home

Fairbrook


Fairbrook [1] post office is situated at the crossroads of White Hall and Gatesburg. It is the centre of a farming district which was occupied by the Meek family, a well known stock, active in this section years ago, and some of the land is still owned by the descendents. Near the M. E. church which stands at the crossroad, lives Henry Campbell, one of the sturdy yeomen of the county, an ex-commissioner, and one who has always been active in this region. He is a veteran of the late war, and lives liberally on his estate which is on the White Hall road.

  1. Illingworth, Ralph W., A Passing Glance at Penn's Valley, Milton, PA: Milton Printing Co., 1896.

Fairbrook Map

Street Names
Pine Grove Road • Tadpole Road • West Whitehall Road

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 215-295-6555 • 122385 • Privacy