This village takes its name from the Jamison family. The first member of the family to settle in Warwick was Henry Jamison, who arrived from County Ulster, Ireland in 1720. Jamison came to own 1,000 acres of land in both Northampton and Warwick townships. In 1813, Henry Jamison won a lottery prize of $50,000 which he collected through the Bank of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. Mr. Jamison is reported to have been very generous with his winnings and helped many neighbors further their own lives by granting them loans. Before 1839, Jamison was known as Decourseys Corner and Jamison Cross Roads. During that time the village had six houses, a tavern and a store. It later became known as Jamison Corner, but "Corner" was dropped when the post office was established in 1868.
Today, Jamison principally consists of commercial development along Old York Road and Almshouse Road. The commercial establishments are diverse ... Although there are few houses in the vicinity of the village, Jamison is in a growing residential area." 
Bridge Valley • Country Club Knoll • Country Hunt • Creekwood • Deer Run Courts • Deer Run Estates • Estates at Bucks County Country Club • Estates at Warwick Lea • Foxwood Estates • Hampton Chase • Jamison Hunt • Mill Ridge • Orchard Valley Farms • Sovereign Estates • Warwick Greene • Warwick Manor • Warwick Woods • Windrush • Woodfield Estates • Yorktown •