Laddsburg, originally "Miller's," is a pleasant hamlet on the State Line & Sullivan railroad two miles south of New Albany. It contains a store, church, school and grist-mill. A post-office was established here in 1850 with Peter Sterigere, postmaster.
- Heverly, Clement F., History and Geography of Bradford County Pennsylvania, 1615-1924, Bradford County Historical Society, 1926, Towanda PA
Laddsburg Hill Road • Route 220
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 119367 • Privacy