Evergreen, formerly "Hibbard Hill," is located in a thrifty farming locality two miles northeast of New Albany. It contains a store, church and school. In 1871 it was given a post-office with Wm. Allen first postmaster.
- Heverly, Clement F., History and Geography of Bradford County Pennsylvania, 1615-1924, Bradford County Historical Society, 1926, Towanda PA
Evergreen Road • Schoolhouse Lane
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 119368 • Privacy