The original settlers of South Sodus were Silas F. Andrews and William Young about 1808. Mr. Andrews erected a saw mill during the War of 1812. In 1895 South Sodus contained a store, a church, a district school, a blacksmith and wagon shop, and a number of houses. Erastus Bloomer was then the postmaster. 
- George W. Cowles and H. P Smith, editors, Landmarks of Wayne County New York, D.Mason & Company, Publishers, Syracuse, 1895.
South Sodus Map
Limekiln Road • Route 14 • Route 243 • Wayne Center Road
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 135181 • Privacy