banner search whats new site index home

South Troupsburg


In 1896 South Troupsburg was a tiny hamlet with little more than a general store and a post office. James B. Murdock was then the postmaster.

  1. Honorable Harlo Hakes, editor, with L. C. Aldrich and others, Landmarks of Steuben County New York, D. Mason & Co., publishers, 1896.

South Troupsburg Map

Street Names
Grinnold Road • Main Street • Old State Street • Route 36

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 215-295-6555 • 135277 • Privacy