Green Corners 
Green Corners (north of Mariaville) was settled by the Green family prior to 1792 and by 1860 had established a blacksmith shop, a woolen factory, a school house and at least three Green family homes. The most recent of these, the James Green Farmhouse ca. 1857, is probably the sole surviving remnant of the former hamlet.
- Bryer, Lucy A., New York State Division for Historic Preservation, Duanesburg Multiple Resource Area, 1984, nomination document, National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places, Washington, D.C.
Green Corners Map
Greens Corners Road • Touaruna Road
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 117954 • Privacy