banner search whats new site index home

Eagle Mills


Also known as Millville during the 19th century, Eagle Mills was once the largest and most important village in the Town of Brunswick. Located on the Poesten Kill Creek, it was named for the Eagle mills which were located here early in the 19th century. It was the population center of the town. In addition to the various industrial enterprises operating within the village, the surrounding area was important for garden farming operation whose produce found a ready markey in Troy. [1]

  1. Amasa J. Parker, editor, Landmarks of Albany County New York, D. Mason & Co., Publishers, Syracuse, 1897.

Eagle Mills Map

Street Names
Brunswick Road • Creek Road • Garfield Road • Moonlawn Road • Parsonage Lane • Pinewoods Avenue • Route 2

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 215-295-6555 • 134454 • Privacy